- I have two small, busy, brilliant, challenging little people
2. The weather was amazing (for a bit)
3. I have a job. It’s a great one and we’re doing really well. Monster Pet Supplies is the No. 1 fastest growing pet supplies company in the UK. Google says so. I’m online for work almost all the time, which doesn’t leave me much time or drive for BigBowl, sadly. I’m keen to address the balance though (although BigBowl is never going to pay the bills!)
4. I have another new project in the offing at home. My garden. Get prepared for a series of posts about my new love.
5. After 2 years and 8 months my life doesn’t seem to be totally controlled by my gorgeous two Smalls. I have a bit more time to myself. To work, play and be inspired. I just didn’t feel the need to blog about it. However, two particularly brilliant people have given birth in the last week – my lovely sister-in-law Jo to beautiful little Owen, another Gordon boy (watch out world!), and to amazing Truzz over at Tales of the March Hare, my favourite ever blogger, who has just popped out little Lark. Welcome to two handsome new chaps. Their births reminded me that I’m writing these posts as a record of our amblings and, although they seem big now in comparison to before, forever more I’ll still look back on this time and remember them as TINY.